My Strength

what do you like about this blog?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

OMG!!! A Facebook Chat with GOD




Come evening, and I find the facebook firmament bright with the green presence of friends available for chat. It was on one such occasion I realized that God too was there in my friendlist of more than 500 with a few friends and many strangers! Quite often it is only when some one’s chat box stands up with a “hi” that we realize that he/she is in our friend list! God must have sent me a friend request, I must have accepted it and I had forgotten about it. One day, while going through my friend lists in order to “unfriend” some “un”friendly friends, I had a deep desire and urge to chat with god but I couldn’t find him online. I waited for hours and the green light on my right showed him. My “hello” dropped like a pebble into water. Here is the chat we had.

Tel me abt life

It cant b told. It has2b livd. Form an opinion abt life n u lose it.

How2 find u?

Wake up. If ur network is strong, u wil catch the signal.
Wher2search4u?
Every search is a going away. Dont search. B with me like the fish in the water. U r in me. U can’t find me away frm u.
Wht is ignorance?
2 think that happiness needs a reason. I find it funny wen ppl ask seeing a person happy, “What happnd?”
Life is an open book2learn, still people destroy forests2make papers n books n then read those books2understand life.
Is there life aftr death?
Thers no ‘after’ or ‘before’. What IS is ther always.   
How2find answrs2 my qstns?
Make ur qustns a quest.
If I don’t believe in u?
U dnt need2believe a fact, but a fiction. U c it, xperience it.
If u r ther, y is ther so much suffering n misery in the world?
Who z that I created a perfect world?  This is wt I created. Can u betr it?
What do u find strange abt people n society?
An individual is always misunderstood n isolated in a society though individual is the smallest fraction of a society. Society finds an individual with a difference2b strange n isolates him/her. It forms assumptions wich turn in2opinions n then becomes conclusions. Then, they seek explanation frm the individual4 these conclusions.
Society clings blindly2rituals n then misses the spirit. It follows the letter and fails2capture the spirit. But individuals question such beliefs n contribute2the growth of a society. Unfortunately, the society dsn’t understand n accept them. It tries2protect its beliefs by violence n feel that they r more close2me.  I find it the worst abt my creation.
Wht is more important, learning from our own xperience or from other's xperience?
Wht is important is wht u learn, whthr it is from ur xperience or from that of others' 
Some1 is telling that I am bad.. Should I defend myself or should I b silent thinking that I know what I am and I don’t need2explain?
Wht wil u do if some1 says u r gud?  Apply the same logic here. Y shud it b difrnt wen they say that u r bad????
Ppl shud like me as I am OR shud I change myself so that ppl like me?
In both the cases, u want ppl’s opinion. That itself shows that u don’t want2b urself. Wen u r urself, u won’t bothr wht others think abt u. u r just urself.
1          
Then, suddenly my network failed and the box showed 'unable to connect....' I felt really bad and waited but in vain. I knew some other day I would again bump into him. 
Friends, if so, I will post the chats again here for you.
Gtg
Bye
 tc
           (to be continued……)
Santhosh Kumar Kana

9 comments:

Avantika jhunjhunwala said...

This was the most wonderful chat I have ever seen!.......such extra-ordinary thoughts.

Unknown said...

OMG :D ..God's msg has definitely reached 2day's 'fb generation' ....looking 4ward 2 hear frm u,''GOD''again asap .. until then gn n tc.

Unknown said...

its really unfortunate that people spend more time thinking about their life rather than living and preserving the "present" moment...they say that there is nothing constant except the change..similarly the only thing comprehensible about the life is its incomprehensibility..
i also feel that "god" has become nothing but a temporary refuge from our failures and weaknesses, coz "he" doesn't retaliate to the blames..

Hardik Bothra said...

God is omnipresent, the only thing to feel him is presence of mind, devotion and heart. This chat totally shows this kind of presence of mind, devotion and heart.I remember when you asked me to collect some funny chats but unfortunately i was not able to collect them. Now i am happy that i couldnt collect them, because this chat is just extraordinary sir. O'sum :D

priya said...

a wonderful interview.iam sure thar it will make atleast afew introspect as to how life shud be.we live in a rather hypocratical world and itsnot easy to come out of it let this be an eye opener.hope god comeson line again.keepwriting.

priya said...

wonderful experience readingit.a great realization indeed.ours in a world of hypocracy not very easy to change but atleast people can understand the vanity of such a life. hope to read more of the conversation,may god comeonline again.

Unknown said...

A b'ful msg to all those who hav been searching for GOD's answer.

Solly said...

Great Idea..I too wud love to include God in my FB friend list. :)

pradeep said...

What a wonderful way to look towards life and god. Stop thinking start living!!!!